About The Kore Dance Project
We are the only studio in Kelowna specializing in acrobatics! We offer classes in all things acro. We also offer more traditional dance styles such as jazz, tap, ballet, hip hop, musical theatre, lyrical, and contemporary!
We know your child’s dance education is very important to you! We want to make you part of our dance family here at The Kore Dance Project by offering classes for all levels, from the “for fun” dancer to the dancer that aims to be professional. We take our dance training seriously here at The Kore, by moving the students through the proper progressions from day one to achieve the best dance education possible, offering them long-term benefits!
We hold certifications in and teach from the Acro Dance Teacher’s Association, ADAPT Tap and Jazz Syllabus, Alixa Flexibility, Progressing Ballet Technique, and TADA Hand Balancing.
The Kore Dance Project is one of the leading dance institutions in Kelowna BC. Established in 2016, we exist to entertain, teach, and inspire people in our community through the power of unsurpassed dance classes, educated instructors, creative minds, and innovative lessons that make us the Okanagan’s premier dance and entertainment company.
Our vision is to entertain, teach, and inspire people in our community through the power of unsurpassed dance classes, educated instructors, creative minds, and innovative lessons that make us Okanagan’s premier dance and entertainment company.
We exist to inspire people both in studio and in life.
At The Kore Dance Project we believe in:
- Exceptional Experiences – All our students deserve an exceptional experience every time they participate in a dance class
- Teamwork – We’re stronger together and can achieve so much more when we work as part of a passionate community.
- Personal Mastery – discipline and self-motivation are critical ingredients of high-achieving dance students.
- Belief In Oneself – Having a big-picture goal for life sets the trajectory of your potential, so set yours as high as you can.
- Passion & Fun – the more excitement and passion you put into your training, the faster your dancing will improve.